Prostate Inspection Modelh
- This model provides prostates with tumors in 4 different development periods.
- The 1st development: Benign, a little big but the prostates still works well.
- The 2nd development: some hard tubers can be observed in the top right quadrant of prostate. It's the beginning of the tumors.
- The 3rd development: The tumor is proliferating, and the previous tubers become bumps.
- The 4th development: The prostates is all replaced by tumors, the surface become more rough harder than before.