CPR Traing Mankin (Torso)
- The Manikin is the only manikin in the market which includes both Adult and Child CPR simulator in one product.
- Economic and profitable product.
- Light weight: 2.2Kg makes easier storing and transport for trainers.
- The selector on the back allows to chose Adult or Child position.
- Adult and child position include a clicking sound for checking the correct compression depth according to Guidelines 2010.
- ''N'' position on the selector allows to check without a clicking sound and without depth limit the acquired skills.
- The Manikin breathing system is real and exclusive on the market.
- The unique valve design allows to be connected nose-mouth-lung.
- The non-return system of the valve doesn't allow students inhale air from the lung bag helping to avoid Contagions.
- If the exclusive articulated head is not tilted properly and the nose is not pinched there will be no chest rise.
- Manikin is essential as complement of the AED trainer (not included).
- The torso design of Manikin and its size is proper to use AED trainer.
- The Manikin skin material is proper for using AED training pads and easy cleaning.